Upcoming food events in the St. Louis metro area0
Upcoming Food Events
ST. LOUIS, MO: (DineOutSTL.com) Food Events: as fall 2016 quickly closes in on us there are many events that are enjoyable to attend.
- September 3, 2016 – Harvest Festival at Stone Hill Winery – call (800) 909-9463 or visit StoneHillWinery.com
- September 10, 2016 – Grapes to Glass – call (800) 909-9463 or visit StoneHillWinery.com
- September 10 – 18, 2016 – St. Louis Craft Spirits & Cocktail Celebration – For more information visit www.facebook.com/StLouisCraftSpiritsCocktailWeek.
- September 14, 2016 – Beer Dinner & Tap Takeover at Edgewild Bistro – two stone beers paired with each course tap takeover September 12 through 17th. Call (314) 548-2222.
- September 16 – 18, 2016 – Budweiser Taste of St. Louis. The ultimate food experience at the Chesterfield Amphitheater. FREE Concerts!
- September 17, 2016 – Hop in the City – Schlafly Tap Room with doors opening at 12 pm, tasting from 1 to 5 pm and live music at 12 to 9 pm. Tasting tickets are $30 and lot tickets are only $15.
- September 23, 24 and 25th, 2016 – Urban Chestnut 6th Annual Oktoberfest – A Munich-Style celebration, German food, amusements and live music. Visit Urban Chestnuts’ website.
- September 23, 24 and 25th, 2016 – In The Lou – The Saint Louis BBQ Festival – visit the link to their Facebook page for more information.
- September 23, 24 and 25th, 2016 – St. Charles Oktoberfest – 30th Anniversary. Great German entertainment, 30 beers to celebrate 30 years. Visit saintcharlesoktoberfest.com for more information.
- September 2016 – Herbie’s in Central West End will close and reopen in Clayton in November 2016.
For more information visit STLRestaurant.News for the latest St. Louis area restaurant news. They are our affiliate and that site is up-to-date with the latest news.
If you are a St. Louis based restaurant we encourage you to join our online restaurants directory. We offer links to your website, social sites and email account so consumers can easily find and communicate with you. The cost is affordable and directory listings is an excellent SEO strategy that will help consumers find you and with our “relevant” link, you will rank better in the search engines. For enhanced exposure with our STLRestaurant.News press release distribution.
For more information please email Marty@KickAss.Domains or call (314) 808-1870.