Top-10 Fusion Restaurants in St. Louis0
The Best Fusion Restaurants
ST. LOUIS, MO: (DineOutSTL.com) – Fusion Restaurants: there are many great restaurants all around the Metropolitan area that cater to specific cultures. But one type of restaurant you don’t hear a lot about is the Fusion restaurant, the restaurant that combines various forms of cuisine in several forms. Regional fusion blends different cuisines of a region or sub-region into a single eating experience. The famous, Wolfgang Puck, is considered to be one of the pioneers of fusion cuisine.
Foods based on a particular culture, but prepared using ingredients and flavors essential to another culture, are also considered forms of fusion cuisine. An example of those would be the “Taco Pizza.” It’s pizza, but because it now has peeper jack cheese, re fried beans and salsa, and other taco ingredients, it can be marketed as a fusion of Italian and Mexican cuisines. Very popular variations in the states are Asian fusion restaurants, which mix the diverse cuisines of different Asian countries. For some of the best and most creative fusion dishes, check out our Top 10 Fusion Restaurants in St. Louis.
Our Top 10 Fusion restaurants are as follows:
- Seoul Taco– (Korean-Mexican)- 571 Melville Ave., Saint Louis, Missouri
- Fleur de Lilies– (Cajun & Creole, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian)-1031 Lynch Street, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Everest Cafe and Bar– (Indian, Asian, Tibetan, Nepali)-4145 Manchester Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Copper Pig– ( American, Vegetarian) -4611 Macklind Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Lona’s Lil’ Eats– ( Asian, Vegetarian, Thai, Fusion)- 2199 California Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Gyro Company– (Mediterranean, Greek, Middle Eastern, Turkish) -7240 Gravois Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri
- India’s Rasoi– (Indian, Vegearian) -25 N Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Boogaloo– (Caribbean, Cuban, Cajun & Creole, Latin, Spanish, Pub)- 7344 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Canyon Café– (Mexican, Southwestern)- 1707 S Lindbergh Blvd, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Publico– (Mexican, Latin, Spanish, South American, Central American)- 6679 Delmar, Saint Louis, Missouri