Science on Tap at the Saint Louis Science Center0
Beer tasting event at the Saint Louis Science Center. This sounds like a great event.
Saturday, January 23, 2016, from 7 pm to 11 pm.
- Featuring 70+ Beer Tastings
- 4 Tasting Plates
- Science Demonstrations
- Live Music: The Bottoms Up Blues gang
Join Starlight Events at the Saint Louis Science Center on January 23rd for a beer-tasting even for your brain. Learn about the chemistry and science behind the entire beer brewing and bottling process. This total sensory experience will let you:
- Be hands-on with beer brewing’s most popular ingredients
- Experience molecular gastronomy with your favorite beer
- Discover the buoyancy of beer
- See beer ingredients under the microscope
- Learn how Sam Adams Nitro technology works
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
$50 Members, $55 non-Members or $60 at the door the day of the event. Ticket includes entertainment, four tasting plates, beer tastings, parking and more!
slsc.org or 314-289-4400
Sponsored in part by:
- Starlite Events
- Samuel Adams
- Saint Louis Science Center
Content mgr – WebTech Group