Piccione Pastry Shop Celebrates Birthday With Festivities0
ST. LOUIS, MO/April 19, 2017 (STLRestaurant.News) Piccione Pastry is celebrating its fourth birthday this week.
To mark the occasion, St. Louis’ premier Italian pastry shop in the Delmar Loop is offering special treats, discounts and drawings, and an epic showdown as participants take on the shop’s All-You-Can-Eat- Cannoli Contest.
“We are grateful for our loyal customers and dedicated staff that have already made Piccione Pastry a local favorite. It’s important for us to share this celebration with them, said Piccione Pastry Chef, Colleen McBryan.
“St. Louisans have requested a second all-you-can-eat cannoli showdown, and we are more than happy to oblige!” McBryan added.
The shop’s All-You-Can-Eat- Cannoli Contest will take place on April 22nd, which marks the shop’s actual anniversary. Cannoli lovers will battle to win free pastries for a year. The contest is free and participants sign up in-store at the pastry counter for the 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. time slots.
All-You-Can-Eat- Cannoli Contest Rules:
- Eat as many cannolis as you can in 2 minutes! 8 participants per time slot.
- 1st place winners receive free pastries for a year*!
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to get briefed on rules.
- Otherwise your seat will be given to another participant on the wait-list.
- Head to the table marked “CANNOLI EATING CONTEST”.
- Cannolis counted towards final total: -Entire cannoli must be consumed (half eaten cannolis don’t count).
- Can be crushed/crumbled to eat, but if left uneaten, it will NOT count towards total.
Guests who prefer to purchase pastries and lunch items in-store on April 22 will receive a mystery party favor. In addition, patrons who spend $10 or more in-store can pull their own party favor from Piccione’s Mystery Grab-Bag to include free items, discounts and more.
Piccione Pastry first opened its doors on April 22, 2013. It’s the only late-night Italian pastry shop of its kind in St. Louis. The shop features single-serve Italian desserts, rich Italian coffees, locally handcrafted gelato and sorbet and seasonal breakfast and lunch choices, including vegan, vegetarian, sugar-free and gluten-free options.
More information about this week’s festivities are available online at www.piccionepastry.com
The post Piccione Pastry Shop Celebrates Birthday With Festivities appeared first on St. Louis Restaurant News.